The Abacus Credit team aim is to preserve the relationship between creditor and debtor wherever possible - and our goal is to achieve the highest possible return on each dollar placed. We are dedicated and integral to the success of your business:
- Provide debtor tracing services to find up-to-date debtor contact and address who may have skip town to prevent paying a debt
- Prepare and sent demand letters to the debtor, each one becoming more aggressive and demanding
- Send email and provide telephony support after the letters are sent out
- Where letters and telephone calls fail to develop the case forward, we will schedule site visit to gather intelligence and/or negotiate with debtor
- When there is a need to take legal action, we have our panel of lawyers to help you recover your receivables
- Generate report to allow client to be updated with status and progress of account
- Where your debtors are based in foreign countries, we have a network of associates who will recover your receivables
Each officer handles a claim from the very first collection call to coordination of a lawsuit, if authorized by you, the client, assuring continuity in approach and consistent communication. Our aim is to preserve the relationship between creditor and debtor wherever possible - and our goal is to achieve the highest possible return on each dollar placed. We are dedicated and integral to the success of your business.
Our in-house developed i-CRM product are benchmarked with standards and benchmarked against major corporations' best practices. This web-based product not only supports the entire credit cycle but comes with an intuitive and user-friendly interface that enables companies to increase productivity and efficiency that does not compromise business challenges.
We provide on-site evaluation of companies credit and receivables collection processes. AC consultants review as well as make recommendations to enhance your credit cycle policies, credit process, operations and technology issues. We provide process streamlining advice to your credit employees on efficient work management and assist in implementing the solutions to enhance productivity in meeting new collection target. As part of the consultancy, we provide customized training after our debt consultants have assessed your company's' needs and current competency level. We work with our panel of law firms and software solution providers to offer integrated expert advice for your most complex needs.
We have series of customizable in-house training courses that could be adapted across different industries. We regularly conduct public seminars and regional conferences that offers a range of commercial debt, receivables and credit topics in one-day, two-day and half-day sessions to facilitate learning to working adults who are in credit related work. Some of the common topics cover KPI Performance Management, Coaching and Effective Debt Recovery Collection Strategies. Our methodology includes role-plays, computer simulations exercises, field visits, theories and group tasks.
AC trainers are practitioners in the credit, receivables, debt and revenue management areas and have many years of experience in the industries. Our trainers travels and speaks in companies events, association dinners, national convention, industry group exhibitions and commerce related highlights as part of our team's initiative to enhance awareness and scale professionalism in the debt, credit and receivables management industry.