Join Abacus Credit Management
We pay attention in selecting the most meticulous and those with the right profile fit to achieve the best results.
The industries we are in offer great opportunities for clients to increase their growth- as well as for our staff to be the Apex Leaders of tomorrow.
At Abacus Credit, we nurture your career development. If you wish to be part of our growing and talented team, we want to hear from you.
Please email to email@example.com and attention your email to The Human Resources Department and state position applied for in the subject headline with your resume including
• Current and Expected Salary
• Reasons for leaving (Past and Present employment)
• Recent Picture
• Notice Period
1) Business Development Manager - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Abacus Credit Management Pte Ltd, is one of Singapore's largest providers of receivable management and debt recovery services. In line with our expansion plan, we seek motivated and competitive individual, who can lead and manage our Malaysia office.
+ View More
- To work closely with HQ, creating a strategic development plan and implementing new processes and approach to achieve it
- Ensure a smooth operation workflow for both HQ and branch to meet sales and profit targets
- Providing an effective and inspiring leadership quality by being actively involved in all areas pertaining but not limited to Operations, HR, and Marketing
- Prepare and submit a monthly operational budget to the HQ for review and approval; To manage effectively within the budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered
- Leading a high performing team of regional and functional managers to the next level by further developing and implementing recruitment, coaching, training and retention strategies
- Ensure all standards and policies of the company are adhered by in each departments
- Reporting to the HQ regarding all the operating issues and weekly accomplishments
- Manage the cases of assigned debtors to minimize delinquency
- Review collections process and ensuring compliance to internal and clients' guidelines
- Ensure cash collections are recorded and allocated in a timely manner
- Generate periodic and Ad Hoc projects as and when required
- Provide clear leadership and guidance for the AR and bad debts team, ensuring that the business needs are met, with minimum disruption on the day-to-day duties and performance of the company.
Liaising with legal parties and government agencies
Meet both clients' and HQ's Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Ensure smooth operational workflow of the business
- Ensure overall profitability of the business
- Singaporean, Singapore PR or Malaysian only
- Degree Holder (Preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management)
- 5 years of experience in relevant credit collections (corporate credit), banking, and finance
- Fluency in a second and third language would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
- Energetic, detail oriented, able to adhere to deadlines
- Good management decision-making skills
- Able to coach effectively and efficiently
- Able to adapt to a dynamic working environment
2) CREDIT/ FIELD Officer/ Supervisor
The Credit Officer and Supervisor form part of the Operations Team, in charge of multiple commercial and consumer accounts receivables to ensure timely financial advisory, support and reporting to clients.
+ View More
- To lead a team towards meeting weekly and monthly collection targets, submit monthly collection reports to clients. (Supervisor)
- Performing debt recovery function on problematic loans accounts and other portfolios as assigned by the supervisor (Officer)
- To ensure prompt timely installment payments by the borrowers
- Reduce debt delinquencies and credit risk by taking appropriate steps of recovery actions
- Conduct field visits to establish contact with the borrowers
- Regular bankruptcy and litigation updates
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports.
- Candidate should possess at least GCE ‘O’/ ‘N’ level or NITEC
- Good spoken English. Ability to converse in Mandarin preferred
- Possess initiative, flexibility, resourcefulness, creativity, & perseverance
- Energetic, self-driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain positive attitude under pressure
- Drive and persistence to succeed
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Must possess own transport (motorbike- Field officer)