Join Abacus Credit Management
With a team of trained and experienced collection professionals, we consistently raise the benchmark of satisfaction in this competitive market. Throughout our team’s career planning process, we pay attention in short listing the most meticulous and those with the right profile fit to achieve the best results.
The industries we are in offer great opportunities for clients to increase their business growth and market share - as well as providing skilled customer care and service.
At Abacus Credit, you will play an instrumental part in the process.
We pride ourselves in setting trends, raising standards and aiming for excellence in our services.
You will be:
- Exposed to a dynamic and growing industry.
- Integrated into a vibrant and interactive culture.
- Trained to be part of a focused and highly motivated team.
- Nurtured with a passionate sense of drive and commitment.
At Abacus Credit, we nurture your career development.
If you wish to be part of our growing and talented team, we want to hear from you.
Please email your resume with recent picture, last salary, salary expectation and date available to firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website at http://www.abacuscredit.sg/. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
1) Business Development Manager - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Abacus Credit Management Pte Ltd, one of Singapore's largest providers of receivable management services and bad debt recovery solutions is gearing up for expansion.
In line with this, we are looking for efficient and competitive individuals to fill in our Malaysia and Singapore branch office.
We seek a highly motivated and capable individual, who can lead and manage our Malaysia office with minimal supervision from the Singapore Headquarters; who can implement orders as and when given by the headquarters and ensure stringent compliance by everyone concerned.
The job will require a frequent travel between Singapore and Malaysia, hence we are looking for Singaporean, Singapore PR or Malaysian only
- Singaporean, Singapore PR or Malaysian only
- Degree Holder (Preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management)
- Or at least 5 years of experience in relevant credit collections (corporate credit), banking, and finance
- Willing to travel overseas
Key Job Competencies:
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Fluency in a second and third language would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
- Proficient in basic computer operating skills such as MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc
- Energetic, detail oriented, able to adhere to deadlines
- Good management decision-making skills
- Able to coach effectively and efficiently
- Able to adapt to a dynamic working environment
To work closely with HQ, creating a strategic development plan and implementing new processes and approach to achieve it
- Ensure a smooth operation workflow for both HQ and branch to meet sales and profit targets
- Providing an effective and inspiring leadership quality by being actively involved in all areas pertaining but not limited to Operations, HR, and Marketing
- Prepare and submit a monthly operational budget to the HQ for review and approval; To manage effectively within the budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered
- Leading a high performing team of regional and functional managers to the next level by further developing and implementing recruitment, coaching, training and retention strategies
- Ensure all standards and policies of the company are adhered by in each departments
- Reporting to the HQ regarding all the operating issues and weekly accomplishments
Key Duties & Tasks:
- Manage the cases of assigned debtors to minimize delinquency
- Review collections process and ensuring compliance to internal and clients' guidelines
- Ensure cash collections are recorded and allocated in a timely manner
- Generate periodic and Ad Hoc projects as and when required
- Provide clear leadership and guidance for the AR and bad debts team in any Ad Hoc projects that may arise, ensuring that the business needs are met, with minimum disruption on the day-to-day duties and performance of the company.
- Liaising with legal parties and government agencies
Key Performance Indicators:
- Meet both clients' and HQ's Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Ensure smooth operational workflow of the business
- Ensure overall profitability of the business
2) Credit Officer/Supervisor
- To lead a team towards meeting weekly and monthly collection targets, submit monthly collection reports to clients. (Supervisor)
- Performing debt recovery function on problematic loans accounts and other portfolios as assigned by the supervisor (Officer)
- To ensure prompt timely installment payments by the borrowers
- Reduce debt delinquencies and credit risk by taking appropriate steps of recovery actions
- Conduct field visits to establish contact with the borrowers
- Regular bankruptcy and litigation updates
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports.
- Candidate should possess at least GCE ‘O’/ ‘N’ level or NITEC
- Good spoken English. Ability to converse in Mandarin preferred
- Possess initiative, flexibility, resourcefulness, creativity, & perseverance
- Energetic, self-driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain positive attitude under pressure
- Drive and persistence to succeed
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Must possess own transport (motorbike- Field officer)
- Full training is provided
- Basic salary up to $1800 plus attractive commissions. $2200-$2500 plus team commission (Supervisor)
- 5-day work week
Please email detailed resume to email@example.com.