Collects with Passion
Collects with Passion
Abacus Credit Management
Debt Collector Singapore
As one of Singapore's largest providers of receivables management services, we offer a return to traditional client service, supported by leading edge technology and highly motivated, experienced and professional team.
You can be assured that Abacus Credit will be working proactively in managing its compliance, training and development process, and welcomes process and compliance audit regimes, as a standard aspect of working with its clients.
As a leading receivables management company in Singapore, we are committed in providing client tailored solutions with integrity and professionalism to our client. Our aim is to surpass clients' expectations and consistently increase the recovery success rates for our clients in an ethical manner whilst upholding client's image and reputation.
We see what we do as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility, we understand the importance of effective debt recovery is key to a sustainable economy. The net effect can be extended as monies collected can be converted to assets or raw materials that can churn new products for businesses. On the other hand, we render assistance to debtors by helping them to affordable payment schemes based on debtors' financial profile.
Whistle Blowing Policy
Abacus and subsidiaries (the “Group”) are committed to conduct business with integrity and high standards of corporate governance and conduct as well as compliance with applicable laws and regulatory requirements. In line with this commitment, the whistle-blowing policy is adopted to provide proper avenues/channels for employees and any other persons to raise or report any concerns/issues about serious wrong doings, misconduct, malpractices or improprieties in matters relating to the Group.
A dedicated communication channel is established and whistle-blowers may submit the written report by
a) Sending a letter to:
745 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh
#01-11 The Actuary
b) Sending an email to:
We started as Abacus Credit Management Services in 2005. Abacus Credit Management Pte Ltd is incorporated in 2008 to focus on corporate clientele with a larger debt portfolio without neglecting the SME clients.
We enhance cash flow for our clients using effective accounts receivable management systems and innovative solutions.
To be acknowledged as the region’s most reputable and successful collection agency.
Through 'Servicing our People to Service People', we believe our people is our strength. We develop people for people.
ACM core values are the foundation of our culture. They also represent the key beliefs common to our businesses in which we operate. They support how we do business, how we treat our stakeholders and how we interact in the workplace. They are defined to employees as follows:
We value our people
Doing what is right
Through acquisition, development, management and marketing of properties
We embrace openness, trust, teamwork and relationships
To achieve superior business results by stretching our potential. We pride ourselves in setting trends, raising standards and aiming for excellence in our services
We value our communities, customers and suppliers' relationship with us
The Abacus Credit team's aim is to preserve the relationship between creditor and debtor wherever possible - and our goal is to achieve the highest possible return on each dollar placed. We are dedicated and integral to the success of your business. Here's why we are different.
- We have extensive debtor tracing services to find up-to-date debtor contact and address who may have skip town to prevent paying a debt.
- We customize our recovery strategy with our client. We process demand letters to the debtor, each one becoming more aggressive and demanding.
- In house debt collection system developed and upgraded with more robust functions for more than a decade.
- Where letters and telephone calls fail to develop the case forward, we will schedule an effective site visit to gather intelligence and/or negotiate with debtor.
- When there is a need to take legal action, our panel of lawyers will advice you on a pro bono basis and help you recover your receivables.
- We keep client updated - Generate report to allow client to be updated with status and progress of account at all times.
- Where your debtors are based in foreign countries, we have a complete network of associates in Asia who will recover your receivables.
- We operate on a no result - no reward policy. We have one of the highest collection ratio based on clients feedback.
- DBS Bank
- Deutsche Bank AG
- Hongkong & Shanghai Banking Corporation
- Federal Express
- Asia City Publications
- Frasier & Neave Ltd
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Bank of China
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- ABN AMRO Bank N.V.
- Citibank N.A.
- Legal Aid Bureau (Ministry of Law)
- First Principal Financial
- Lingua Tech (S)
- Grid Design
- AY Design
- Zo Media
- Natural Cool
- Goldbell Leasing
- American Express
- C & P Rent-A-Car
- Hanwell Holdings
- F & N Foods Pte Ltd
- Zone 1511
- Storhub Self Storage
- Laurels Food Suppliers
- Hock Tong Huat
- Jetstar Asia
- Comfort Transportation
- SMRT Taxis
- SMART Automobile
- Cargotrad Sea and Air Freight
- Crane Auto
- Cactus Art Design & Furnishing
- Triangle Auto
- Courts Megastore
- Singapore Telecommunications
- Scan-Bilt Development
- Roxy Home
- World Class Land
- Oxley Lights Development
- Fragrance Land
- Far East Organisation
- Hong Fok Land
- Singapore Power
- Pacific Eldercare & Nursing
- Pacific Light Energy
- Sentosa Development Corporation
- Konica Minolta Business Solutions
- Jobline Consultancy
- Smartlab Education Centre
- Marie France Bodyline
- Chio Lim Stone Forest
- Luxasia Pte Ltd
- Maritime Port Authority of Singapore
- Jim & Rich Trading
- Gain City Best Electric
- NTUC Income Insurance
- Ocean Sky Int'l Ltd
- United Overseas Bank
- Standard Chartered Bank
- Singapore Manufacturers' Federation
- China Healthcare
- Econ Nursing Home
- Sunnyville Nursing Home For The Aged
- Ling Kwang Home For Senior Citizens
- The Salvation Army Peacehaven Nursing Home
- Ministry of Manpower
- North West CDC
- IE Singapore
- Employment and Employability Institute
- Singapore Workforce Development Agency
- Fesco Asia
- BGC Group
- Yellow Pages
- Reed Business Information
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Oversea-Chinese Banking Corporation
- National University Singapore
- Singapore Management University
- SIM University
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Microtel Technology
- Teligraph Business Systems
- Netstar Network Integration
- Panasonic Singapore
- Radiance Communications
- Toshiba Data Dynamics DELL
- International Business Machines Corporation (IBM)