Collects with Passion
Collects with Passion
Abacus Credit Management
Debt Collection with a passion
As one of Singapore's largest providers of receivables management services, we offer a return to traditional client service, supported by leading edge technology and highly motivated, experienced and professional team.
You can be assured that Abacus Credit will be working proactively in managing its compliance, training and development process, and welcomes process and compliance audit regimes, as a standard aspect of working with its clients.
As a leading receivables management company in Singapore, we are committed in providing client tailored solutions with integrity and professionalism to our client. Our aim is to surpass clients' expectations and consistently increase the recovery success rates for our clients in an ethical manner whilst upholding client's image and reputation.
We see what we do as part of our Corporate Social Responsibility, we understand the importance of effective debt recovery is key to a sustainable economy. The net effect can be extended as monies collected can be converted to assets or raw materials that can churn new products for businesses. On the other hand, we render assistance to debtors by helping them to affordable payment schemes based on debtors' financial profile.
We started as Abacus Credit Management Services in 2005. Abacus Credit Management Pte Ltd is incorporated in 2008 to focus on corporate clientele with a larger debt portfolio without neglecting the SME clients.
We enhance cash flow for our clients using effective accounts receivable management systems and innovative solutions.
To be acknowledged as the region’s most reputable and successful collection agency.
Through 'Servicing our People to Service People', we believe our people is our strength. We develop people for people.
ACM core values are the foundation of our culture. They also represent the key beliefs common to our businesses in which we operate. They support how we do business, how we treat our stakeholders and how we interact in the workplace. They are defined to employees as follows:
We value our people
Doing what is right
Through acquisition, development, management and marketing of properties
We embrace openness, trust, teamwork and relationships
To achieve superior business results by stretching our potential. We pride ourselves in setting trends, raising standards and aiming for excellence in our services
We value our communities, customers and suppliers' relationship with us
Royston Chong, CPFM, MAPFM
Royston is the Executive Director of Abacus Credit Management, oversees the full spectrum of credit management services since 2005 to the business touchstone it is today. He is in charge of the company’s Regional Business Development, Legal and Operations Management.
He represents Abacus Credit Management as a corporate member and serves in the executive committee of Credit Collection Association of Singapore (CCAS). He is in the executive committee of Association of Strata Managers (ASM). He is a member (MAPFM) and a certified Property and Facility Manager (CPFM) of Association of Property & Facility Manager (APFM). He is also a member of The Institute of Integrated Facility Management Association (IFMA).
He graduated with Bachelor Science in Economics from University of London, a Graduate Diploma in E-Commerce from Nanyang Polytechnic and an Advanced Leaders Programme from Nanyang Business School at Nangyang Technological University.
Credit Collection Association of Singapore (CCAS)
Credit Collection Association of Singapore (UEN T13SS0213A) was formed and duly registered under the Societies Act on 12 December 2013. It is the only association that officially represents all the credit associations and agencies in Singapore.
We are a member of The Credit Collection Association of Singapore (CCAS), which officially represents all credit associations and agencies in Singapore. We follow a strict code of ethics without affecting our success rate. Clients remain confident that their image are protected and assured of competence service of excellence.
The Association of Credit and Collection Professionals (ACA International), is the comprehensive, knowledge-based resource for success in the credit and collection industry.Founded in 1939, ACA brings together 5,000 members worldwide, including third-party collection agencies, asset buyers, attorneys, creditors and vendor affiliates. The association establishes ethical standards, produces a wide variety of products, services, and publications, and articulates the value of the credit and collection industry to businesses, policymakers, and consumers
Abacus Credit is honored to be accredited with the latest ISO 9001: 2015 quality management certification which helps organizations demonstrate to customers that they can offer products and services of consistently good quality. It also acts as a tool to streamline our processes and make us more efficient in what we do. ISO 9001: 2015 allows Abacus Credit to adapt to a changing world. It endorses our organization’s ability to satisfy its customers and provides a coherent foundation for growth and sustained success.
Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI)
We are a member of the Singapore Chinese Chamber of Commerce & Industry (SCCCI), an internationally renowned business organisation and the apex body of the Chinese business community in Singapore. We leverage on their extensive membership network and actively participate in local business community and contributing to the economic, educational, cultural and community development in Singapore.
The Abacus Credit team's aim is to preserve the relationship between creditor and debtor wherever possible - and our goal is to achieve the highest possible return on each dollar placed. We are dedicated and integral to the success of your business. Here's why we are different.
- We have extensive debtor tracing services to find up-to-date debtor contact and address who may have skip town to prevent paying a debt.
- We customize our recovery strategy with our client. We process demand letters to the debtor, each one becoming more aggressive and demanding.
- In house debt collection system developed and upgraded with more robust functions for more than a decade.
- Where letters and telephone calls fail to develop the case forward, we will schedule an effective site visit to gather intelligence and/or negotiate with debtor.
- When there is a need to take legal action, our panel of lawyers will advice you on a pro bono basis and help you recover your receivables.
- We keep client updated - Generate report to allow client to be updated with status and progress of account at all times.
- Where your debtors are based in foreign countries, we have a complete network of associates in Asia who will recover your receivables.
- We operate on a no result - no reward policy. We have one of the highest collection ratio based on clients feedback.
Asia City Publications Pte Ltd
AY Design Pte Ltd
C&P Rent-A-Car Pte Ltd
China Healthcare Ltd
Chio Lim Stone Forest
Comfort Transportation Pte Ltd
Cool Air Systems
Courts (Singapore) Limited
Econ Nursing Home Pte Ltd
F&N Foods Pte Ltd
GRID Design Pte Ltd
Goldbell Leasing Pte Ltd
Hanwell Holdings Ltd
Hock Tong Huat Pte Ltd
Integrated Healthcare Group
Jetstar Airways Pte Ltd
Kata Singapore Pte Ltd
Konica Minolta Business Solutions (S) P L Koufu Pte Ltd
Laurels Food Suppliers Pte Ltd
Ling Kwang Home for Senior Citizens
Marie France Bodyline (S) Pte Ltd
Natural Cool Ltd
NTUC Income Insurance Co-operative Ltd NTUC LearningHub Pte Ltd
Pacific Light Energy Pte Ltd
Pacific Eldercare & Nursing Pte Ltd
Sentosa Development Corporation
Singapore Airlines Ltd
Singapore Manufacturers' Federation
Singapore Power Ltd
Singapore Press Holdings Ltd
Smartlab Pte Ltd
SMART Automobile Pte Ltd
SMRT Taxis Pte Ltd
Sunnyville Nursing Home For The Aged
TDC Pte Ltd
The Salvation Army
Watsons Personal Care Stores
ZoMedia Pte Ltd
Zone 1511 Pte Ltd
Our business is focused on achieving growth for our clients. Our group has continued to strive towards service excellence in providing quality services to our corporate clients. Our clients’ compliments that eventually turned into referrals motivated us to be who we are today, to strive to be better tomorrow. Call us or send us an e-mail and let us win you over with the various possibilities that are available for your needs.
Join Abacus Credit Management
We pay attention in selecting the most meticulous and those with the right profile fit to achieve the best results.
The industries we are in offer great opportunities for clients to increase their growth- as well as for our staff to be the Apex Leaders of tomorrow.
At Abacus Credit, we nurture your career development. If you wish to be part of our growing and talented team, we want to hear from you.
Please email to email@example.com and attention your email to The Human Resources Department and state position applied for in the subject headline with your resume including
• Current and Expected Salary
• Reasons for leaving (Past and Present employment)
• Recent Picture
• Notice Period
1) Business Development Manager - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Abacus Credit Management Pte Ltd, is one of Singapore's largest providers of receivable management and debt recovery services. In line with our expansion plan, we seek motivated and competitive individual, who can lead and manage our Malaysia office.
+ View More
- To work closely with HQ, creating a strategic development plan and implementing new processes and approach to achieve it
- Ensure a smooth operation workflow for both HQ and branch to meet sales and profit targets
- Providing an effective and inspiring leadership quality by being actively involved in all areas pertaining but not limited to Operations, HR, and Marketing
- Prepare and submit a monthly operational budget to the HQ for review and approval; To manage effectively within the budget, and report accurately on progress made and challenges encountered
- Leading a high performing team of regional and functional managers to the next level by further developing and implementing recruitment, coaching, training and retention strategies
- Ensure all standards and policies of the company are adhered by in each departments
- Reporting to the HQ regarding all the operating issues and weekly accomplishments
- Manage the cases of assigned debtors to minimize delinquency
- Review collections process and ensuring compliance to internal and clients' guidelines
- Ensure cash collections are recorded and allocated in a timely manner
- Generate periodic and Ad Hoc projects as and when required
- Provide clear leadership and guidance for the AR and bad debts team, ensuring that the business needs are met, with minimum disruption on the day-to-day duties and performance of the company.
Liaising with legal parties and government agencies
Meet both clients' and HQ's Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Ensure smooth operational workflow of the business
- Ensure overall profitability of the business
- Singaporean, Singapore PR or Malaysian only
- Degree Holder (Preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Business Management)
- 5 years of experience in relevant credit collections (corporate credit), banking, and finance
- Fluency in a second and third language would be an added advantage
- Strong communication skills for negotiation & reconciliation
- Energetic, detail oriented, able to adhere to deadlines
- Good management decision-making skills
- Able to coach effectively and efficiently
- Able to adapt to a dynamic working environment
2) CREDIT/ FIELD Officer/ Supervisor
The Credit Officer and Supervisor form part of the Operations Team, in charge of multiple commercial and consumer accounts receivables to ensure timely financial advisory, support and reporting to clients.
+ View More
- To lead a team towards meeting weekly and monthly collection targets, submit monthly collection reports to clients. (Supervisor)
- Performing debt recovery function on problematic loans accounts and other portfolios as assigned by the supervisor (Officer)
- To ensure prompt timely installment payments by the borrowers
- Reduce debt delinquencies and credit risk by taking appropriate steps of recovery actions
- Conduct field visits to establish contact with the borrowers
- Regular bankruptcy and litigation updates
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports.
- Candidate should possess at least GCE ‘O’/ ‘N’ level or NITEC
- Good spoken English. Ability to converse in Mandarin preferred
- Possess initiative, flexibility, resourcefulness, creativity, & perseverance
- Energetic, self-driven and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Maintain positive attitude under pressure
- Drive and persistence to succeed
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- A team player who is also able to work independently
- Must possess own transport (motorbike- Field officer)
Whistle Blowing Policy
Abacus and subsidiaries (the “Group”) are committed to conduct business with integrity and high standards of corporate governance and conduct as well as compliance with applicable laws and regulatory requirements. In line with this commitment, the whistle-blowing policy is adopted to provide proper avenues/channels for employees and any other persons to raise or report any concerns/issues about serious wrong doings, misconduct, malpractices or improprieties in matters relating to the Group.
A dedicated communication channel is established and whistle-blowers may submit the written report by
a) Sending a letter to:
745 Lorong 5 Toa Payoh
#01-11 The Actuary
b) Sending an email to: